I’ve been a little busy this past week due to other commitments. I wasn’t able to follow my timetable to the letter but things are still moving forward.
This week’s recap combines all the changes from week 5 to 7.
Here are some screenshots showing the evolution of the environmental design from sketch to concept art to in-game.
Here are the finished tasks in list form:
- Added a countdown timer
- Added more test levels
- Added a level completed area
- Added a level select screen
- Players can now finish a level and move on to the next one
- Made level creation and editing easier using prefabs
- Face changing fixes
- New environment concept
- Created new environment models
- Optimization changes
- Fixed bugs
- Deployed a development build for browsers
For next week, I might concentrate on adding new models and textures to the test level I’ve made. If I have the time, I might work on new obstacles as well.Posted under: Blog Post Devlogs Run Panda Run Screenshots Videos