(This game was previously called Riding Mr. Panda)
I always feel motivated every time I start a new project. Knowing this, I decided to push myself and get a lot done before the enthusiasm starts to fade out. Looking at my progress, I’d say I did a good job as most of the basic stuff are already finished.
- Imported Penelope assets as placeholder
- Camera view tweaks
- Continuous sliding under low-ceiling obstacles
- Obstacle collisions
- Player spawning and checkpoints
- Improved camera turning in reverse mode
- Fixed camera movement on slopes in reverse mode
- Lots of tweaks and performance improvements
For this coming week I will be focusing on learning how to create 3D models. I hope this doesn’t take long.
Posted under: Blog Post Devlogs Run Panda Run Videos