A conversation from a week ago:
- Friend: Hey, man. Played Complexitivity, is this the one you submitted to IGF China?
- Me: Actually, that’s for Ludum Dare.
- Me: When is the deadline for China? I might ditch my other idea and send an improved version of this instead.
- Friend: Well, submission deadline is a week from now.
- Me: Oh… Better get coding then! Haha.
So just like that I’ve slaved over the past seven days improving Complexitivity. I’ve improved the graphics and added new gameplay elements to give it more lasting appeal.
To be honest, I’m not sure if it can stand against the other submissions but I’m sure I would have regretted it if I had not submitted anything. After all, submission is free!
Here are all the changes I’ve made for the IGF version of Complexitivity.
- Improved UI and Graphics
- Ability to shoot and repair tiles
- Difficulty tweaks
- Control, Mouse and Volume Settings
- More music and SFX
- Bug fixes