Hi! My name is Juan Karlo Licudine.
Game Developer living in Makati, Philippines
- Currently working as a game developer at Indigo Entertainment based in Makati, Philippines.
- Working on different independent game prototypes which I post here.
- Board Member of the Manila chapter of the International Game Developers Association
- A gamer at heart
I have made:
- Dice Kingdoms, an improved version of one of my favorite browser games called DiceWars where there are different types of AI to fight.
- Monteverde, a multiplayer survival game prototype made in Unity3D and using the PhotonNetworking framework.
- Complexitivity, a first person action platformer made in Unity3D which is the 1st place winner of the Kongregate-LudumDare game jam.
- And a lot more other games!